How to submit your video entries
Before sending your entries please ensure the following:
- The length of each HD film is no longer than 90 seconds
- You have permission to use any music, sound or narrative
- Still Images. The winning film will be featured on the BWPA winners page and in the forthcoming BWPA book. For this we will require a still image as well. Along with the video submission we will require a still image, either taken directly from the video itself or a camera still image shot during the filming. The higher the resolution the better. Please save digitally as a Tiff or Jpeg file.
- Send payment by cheque made payable to ‘ British Wildlife Photography Awards'. Each film clip entered is £10. The limit on number of clips entered is five. Post details are below.
- Include covering letter to provide details of the following:
- Name of film
- Location in Britain
- Name of entrant
- Contact details: address, email, home phone and mobile number.
Postal delivery for video entries only
Include your DVD with film and still image/s, covering letter and cheque. Entries that are not videos cannot be accepted at this address.
Please post to:
British Wildlife Photography Awards (BWPA)
PO BOX 1501
Kingston upon Thames
You can send your films and still image/s by using a service such as: You Send It, www.yousendit.com or We Transfer http://www.wetransfer.com. These services are free at least for a trial period. Any service is fine to use provided it arrives at this email address: email@example.com
At the same time please send a covering letter as mentioned above, along with a cheque to the PO box address. We will confirm receipt of all these entries so no need to send registered or special delivery.
Over the Easter break and Bank holidays you may not receive confirmation immediately. We would recommend sending after 8th April, if at all possible. Thank you for your consideration.